木曜日, 5月 19, 2005

May xix

Kim:

t'is your birthday. but, you are gone.

and so : Happy Birthday!! into the air, wishing, this will be sent to you.

this is something I wanna share with you... nevertheless you would never come here to see this.
I saw and knew a girl recently. she gave me a mysterious feeling. maybe it was simply of her personality. point was out there. there was something that reminded me of a girl in my memory. Today, she invited me to her birthday party. I was curious. I asked. and I was surprised. stung. t'is may 19. your birthday. as well as hers. now there is someting to explan why. where coincidence is not coincidence at all.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

even though this means nothing to you. there is no why. there is nothing. only that I still remember. still care. kim. its your birthday!! enjoy!!

and i will always miss you~

____________________________________________________________________

i had a dream.. of calling.. you..
maybe.. after all.. i still do not have the courage to look for you.. as a friend..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム