水曜日, 6月 10, 2009

part..

As you flying high
I will stay here and root deep&
Wish you go oh

Further up and higher
Out of sight from here&
Chase after your dream
Without.. looking back..

When I touch your hands&
Hold 'em safe and strong
Hope this' how you feel too

&

When the time goes by
The season's changed
The tide is right
I know we be with no more
Time to attend a farewell

But when the sky begins to dark and cloud
Mine all prayers loud and sound

You kow the meaning cus
I'll be there right by your side

No storm gonna make you halt
No drops of rain gonna make you cry&
Sun too bright to make you blind
But guard you forward into thy
Dream come true

Wehn I open up
The dried, rough arms of mine
Widespread to be sighted
From above you shall see

Hope these arms of mine
Aged thou the best
I can bestow,
A place you can nestle&
A spot to feel at ease

Watch you fall asleep
Wish I still be
Around, maybe somewhere
In the dreams of yours, maybe!

&

When the dream seems to
Get caught somewhere
You can't find you way back home

Just look around you cus
I'll be there right by your side

The hands that touched
Your heart will find your way back (Home)
The one & the very only one

When the wind goes on
Oh~ Time to say goodbye&
I'm gonna miss you
Yah~ You know I will miss you!

When you fly away (No! Oh~)

30-73-

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム